Archive of European Integration metadata is made available under the Open Database License: opendatacommons.org
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and
re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given. A
ll rights to individual contents of the database are licensed separately, see below
- Anyone may access most full items free of charge.
- Full items may be protected under US or foreign copyright law.
- License terms for individual items may vary from all rights reserved to Creative Commons licenses.
- Assume no reuse rights at all have been granted for the full item unless a statement appears in the metadata record that grants reuse rights.
- Check the license terms associated with each individual item before reusing the full content.